Awaken The Inner Shoe Designer in You.


Have you ever dreamed about designing your own one of kind shoes? Well do I have good news for you. My best friend in Australia told me about this site (who is also a shoe whore addict like me), it's a website where you design your own shoes.   Imagine designing your own shoes,  your  own shoe custom made just for YOU, move over Jimmy Choo!

ShoesofPrey.com is a Australian based website where you can design your own shoes.  You have a choice of raw materials, including the softest leathers, snakeskin, fishskin (trust me it looks better than it sounds), Italian silk and more in an array of candy store colours awaits the most vivid of imaginations.



They have several different styles to chose from, from flats to 4.5 heels for those shoe divas out there.  Everything is handmade and for that it is a little more pricey, but still much cheaper than buying designer shoes. The price range is about $180.00 to $350.00 and about 4 to 5 weeks for delivery. Enough Said.

I came across this video on their site, which I think tells the story. Enjoy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.