Fashion Week LA Spring/Summer 2014- LA Fashion Weekend-Day 1

Venue: Sunset Gower Studios
 Producers: LA Fashion Weekend
 Fashion Designers: Nathanaelle Couture,  Aamber Aleyna, Nicole Lee, Chole Evangeline, Piper Gore
Season: Spring/Summer 2014   

DAY ONE (Saturday)
This season by the time this venue took place I was totally wiped out from driving back and forth from Ventura County to Los Angeles during this fashion week and decided not to go.  Don't worry we still sent our crew over to cover the runway shows. 
Nathanaelle Couture 
First to grace the runway was Danemark born Nathanaelle Couture, this is our second time seeing this designer on the runway. I see she has a love for lace, I notice that she used lace in her last spring/summer collection too. This collection seems more grown up than the last time. I loved the sophistication of the beige lace dresses, definitely something that I can see in local boutiques.  She also had some vintage inspired pieces in this collection, my three favorites are pictured below.

       Is it me or does this cream colored two-piece skirt  reminds you of Jackie O?

 
Nathanaelle Hottios and David Haines of Nathanaelle Couture
This shot was taken right after the annoucement of their engagement.
For more on Nathanelle Couture please visit www.nathanaelle.com/ 
Aamber Aleyna
I really did not particularly care to much for this collection, however there were a few pieces that I thought were nice and had real potential. She is fairly new, so I can't wait to see what the future holds for this designer. 
Designer Aamber Aleyna
For more on Aamber Aleyna please visit http://www.aamber.com/
Nicole Lee
Who doesn't love a Nicole Lee bag? I really love their travel bags, talk about traveling in style.




Chole Evangeline
Los Angeles based designer Chole Evangeline presented her Spring/Summer Collection  Calypso. inspired by the music of Trinadad. Her inspiration were drawn from the variations of turquoise in the Caribbean Sea, turban headscarves and tribal jewelry. 
I think the tribal print in this collection is gorgeous.

For more information on Chole Evangeline please visit http://chloeevangeline.com/ 

Piper Gore
After leaving Lucky Brands a few years ago Piper Gore started her own line that channel life in Los Angeles, her label specializes in contemporary clothing for women.

The Spring/Summer Collection 2014 is for the Modern Day Warrior Princes, I found several pieces in this collection that I would love to add to my closet.
 
Designer Piper Gore

For more information on Piper Gore please visit http://www.pipergore.com/
Click here for Day 2 post

Photo Credit: ©Desiree Hernandez/www.dezirephotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.