Fashion Week LA-Stella Proseyn

Venue: Maker City LA at The REEF
Producers: LA Fashion Council
Fashion Designers: Stella Proseyn
Season: Fall/Winter 2015   

INSPIRATION
Stella Proseyn designer Debbie Talanians' inspirations were through fabrics which lead her collection.  The collection has a focus on attainable beauty and everyday luxury, and fabrics that feel good and look good. Silhouettes are clean, minimal, and still relevant without being
trendy.
Debbie's designs clothing you can keep in your wardrobe season after season.

Photo Credit: Brandon Wholihan Photography

OUR THOUGHTS ON THE COLLECTION
What we love about Debbie Talanian's Stella Proseyn line is how she designs for the consumer. I thought this was a  trendy collection and at the same time classic. I can see this collection extending out to several seasons and versatile enough to mix and match with other pieces in your closet. There were a few pieces that I thought were smart, I love the sweatsuit with the black lace, I thought this was perfect for the woman who wants to be stylish and yet comfortable while working all day in front of the computer and still look very professional and meet friends after work for cocktails.  I believe this style is called "athleisure". My second favorite, the animal skin pieces, although I thought she should have designed a jacket in the collection with the animal skin, oh well maybe next time.




For more information on Stella Proseyn



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.