Project Ethos featuring Nicole Miller

Last Tuesday I thought it would be fun to attend Project Ethos event since they were featuring Nicole Miller and Bob Hale, and as a rule I normally do not attend these types of events during fashion week because it is pretty pretentious and unnecessary.

Can I say it was a bunch of bulls**t just trying to get into the place. I mean it was a complete mad house. If someone were to yell "fire", there would have been a lot of beautifully dressed stampede people all over the grounds from people trying to get out of that over-crowded space. Unf**king believable.

Here are the some of images for Nicole Miller collection, I did not want to stay after waiting forever to see Nicole after she left the runway. Its a shame because I heard Bob Hale was amazing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.