LA Fashion Weekend-Saturday March 17, 2012

By Tatiana Wilcox-Ha

The vibe in the crowd was exciting Saturday night, a very cold, wet and raining night, the crowd was bigger than I expected for such dreary weather.  The room was full of beautiful & interesting people who were looking forward to seeing the new emerging brands, who were supposedly on the "cusp of stardom".

The first line to grace the runway, was the Ashlee Brooks Collection, let's just say "Interesting" and not a lot of color. 
(Images coming soon)

Florida based Sarahi, upscale couture was the second collection to grace the runway.  This collection specializes in couture for tall women. There were several piece that I thought were amazing and hope to have a few in my closet one day.  
One of my favorites-Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
One of my favorites
The star of the evening in my opinion was the children's collection for the little diva,  LAHA The Glamorous Girl,  I think some of the designs may have been too "grown-up" for some of the little ones, but there were a few adorable pieces in the collection. My personal opinion, these little girls "ROCKED" the show and were better than the professional models. I think this show will have some up & coming future models for sure! 
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris
Photo Credit: Winston Burris







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.