Time to do what I came here to do!

I am soooooo excited to be invited by editor to the Sue Wong fashion show and Gower studios for fashion weekend. March 16th 2012.

"sex in the city" moments, here I come!!!

As a designer I think no regular store bought dress will do. So ill be posting to let you readers know how I'm moving along in my dress design progress.

The first thing I like to do is sit and think of what the events will be like so that I can sketch up something that I think will be appropriate for the event and show my passion for designing as well.

Here are some sketches I am working on at the moment.  I think since this will be an all day kind of thing I need something that will work work well for day and night.


For more on my progress check back soon ill be posting all week as the day of our event comes closer.


<3 Joanak. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.